Dublin Port Seafarers’ Centre
Alexandra Road, Dublin Port, Dublin 1
Mission to Seafarers ( Flying Angel ) and Stella Maris (Apostleship of the Sea) welcome all seafarers to Dublin Port.
Your welfare is our primary concern and we offer you unconditional friendship in a home-from-home environment.
Here is a list of the services we provide:
- Ship Visits – several days a week.
- Chaplain Available on Request.
- Rest and Recreation Room Open Monday to Friday from 13:30 – 16:30 .
- Free WiFi – Password FlyingAngel4.
- Lobby Area is available 24/7 via Port Security.
- PCs and Webcam – free to use (not to keep).
- Soft drinks.
- Confectionery and snacks.
- Wooly Hats are often available – Free.
- IVitta 2.0 Sim Cards
- 3 UK Mobile Phone and Data SIM Cards.
- Postage Stamps €1.70 (International).
- Call free for Taxi.
- Payment by Credit Card accepted.
The Luas tram to Dublin city centre is only a 10 minute walk from our Centre.
Please observe Social Distance , Wash your Hands, Sanitise and wear a mask.